Keeping you updated on the latest in English otome games!
Here you'll find information about traditional visual novel style GxB otome games, RPGs with otome elements, as well as GxG games made for a female audience.
An otome game (乙女ゲーム, otome gēmu, literally meaning girl game) is a story based video game that is targeted towards a female market. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male, or occasionally female characters.
"Isis, your average American teenager, happens upon a part time job opening at Café Rouge. During the day, it is a normal, quaint café and bakery. But when night takes over, it is transformed into a five star restaurant-theater-café, with live stage performances and first class customers arriving in the middle of the night.
As Isis delves deeper into this strange café, she becomes entangled in the mystery of its’ haunted world. Will she find friends, or enemies? Will she follow fate or make her own destiny? Will she find love?”
This is a free, online visual novel and cooking game created by Farway Studio. The series was gradually released in seven parts, and is now complete. Play them below!
• Café Rouge I (June 14th, 2012)
• Café Rouge II (June 22nd, 2012)
• Café Rouge III (July 6th, 2012)
• Café Rouge IV (July 23rd, 2012)
• Café Rouge V (August 10th, 2012)
• Café Rouge VI (August 31st, 2012)
• Café Rouge VII (September 30th, 2012)
Leave a comment or review about this game:
blog comments powered by
- awkwardlyhilariousandstuff likes this
- awkwardlyhilariousandstuff reblogged this from englishotomegames
- alice-rosa-nicole-kirkland-02 likes this
- Show more notes